Why TFGI for your Geotechnical Consultancy
A single point contact to investigate the ground conditions and provide interpretative reporting and geotechnical design. We provide independent advice, opinion and design guidance for geotechnical structures including foundations, retaining walls and ground investigations.
We also provide industry leading consultancy advice on Water Abstraction and Treatment, and Geothermal Energy Systems.
Our breadth of knowledge and experience in Ground engineering enables us to provide you with reliable, efficient and effective design and analysis services.
We provide the advice and guidance you need to deliver your project at the appropriate level:
- Straightforward, effective and cost efficient design advice for routine projects
- Thoughtful, innovative and robust design advice for challenging or complex projects
- Rigorous, reliable and thorough advice for expert opinion reports, CPR part 35 compliance, claims and disputes.
We match our advice to your needs in a cost and time efficient way for:
- Design of foundations
- Design of retaining walls
- Ground and site investigation
- Water Abstraction and Treatment
- Geothermal Energy Design
- Drainage and Soakaways
- Effective solutions to practical Ground Engineering problems
Our contracting services provide support to many of our consultancy projects. This enables us to provide a complete and seamless service from preliminary advice through the investigation, detail design and post construction performance monitoring.